The METEOR RACE SUP collection is intended for ambitious and efficient competitors, it is designed to win. For the 2020 season, the all-new Ultra-Light technology combined with drop stitch technology makes the boards even lighter while remaining extremely fast to compete with all other inflatable race SUPs on the market.
Designed with a narrow nose, a straight outline and a perfect balance between length and width, METEORLITE 12’6 “is the ideal companion for competitors, fast, responsive, powerful but with a lot of control. If you want to win, you you need the right board by your side.
With double-chamber technology, Aztron redefines the safety standards of the stand-up paddle inflatable boards industry. Two characteristics mark the difference: the separate interior chamber ensures buoyancy of 50% of the total floatation of the board, thus guaranteeing the safety of the rider in case something happens on the water. The added chamber has an integrated construction with additional air pillars and side walls placed in the area where the paddler stands, which improves the rigidity of the board by 30%.
With the Aztron double chamber construction, the paddler has the impression of riding on a rigid board. At Aztron, double chamber technology is applied to all inflatable boards
Delivered with leash, double action inflator 135 liter transport bag
• Double Double Technology: The inner chamber offers 30% higher rigidity and a 50/50 distribution of air for better safety
• Extremely light: The brand new fabric ultra-light with double layer offers more than 20% feeling of lightness compared to traditional air SUP.
• Full print on deck and rear with graphic for a powerful visual impact
• 5 mm diamond grooved footpad for optimal grip and high comfort
• Tail kick allowing precise positioning of the foot allows dynamic driving and cornering reagent.
• High quality D-rings: safety ring and D-ring on the back
• Integrated front bungee system
• Central nylon handle with rubber cushion for easy and comfortable transport.
• Removable central fin
• Curved rocker design
• Narrow and fast contour giving incredible speed and longer gliding