MARTIAN 12’6 “is the weapon of choice, it includes an advanced CARBON MATRIX construction to create an astonishing blend of performance and functionality, it is above all an ultra-light board.
Designed as a SUP for competition, the MARTIAN combines unprecedented rigidity and lightness
With a width of 27 ‘, the MARTIAN 2020 is refined compared to the 2019 version.
Aztron’s carbon board board uses the latest technology and manufacturing processes to build a premium carbon SUP. The advanced structure includes premium vacuum laminated 3K carbon with foam inserts in the deck. Carbon fiber adds tremendous strength to the board without compromising desirable flex-reflex characteristics, generating incredible speed and handling. Aztron uses premium carbon fibers in the overall reinforcement process, which provides unmatched strength and weight.
Aztron composite paddles are built around a high density expanded polystyrene (EPS) core of 20 kg / m3, shaped using a computer numerical control (CNC) machine. EPS foam is lightweight, provides thickness and buoyancy. The foam core of the composite panels is sandwiched between fiberglass or carbon skins, which creates the rigidity and structure of the board. Additional marine grade wooden beams are glued to the center of the board for added rigidity and durability.
• Carbon construction: EPS core. Wrapped in the highest quality carbon fiber for an ultra light construction
• Increased rigidity compared to traditional construction
• Shape enhancements on the deck of the board increase overall comfort and control, while improvements in shape improve overall stability and speed
• The shape of the noise reduces water resistance which improves directivity and speed
• The shape of the rails optimizes stability and generates minimal drag
• The comfortable and grooved EVA pad of 5 mm for ultimate grip and increased comfort on long journeys
• Kick pad allowing the positioning of the foot for better control of surfing and turning
• Integrated central handle
• 9.3 “fiberglass Touring fin