SUP Aztron Neptune 12.6x32x6
The mixture of the large size of the Neptune board and the unique DOUBLE DOUBLE TECH technology (double room with double layer of dropstitch fusion) makes an amazing result. The touring SUP presented as the most powerful, the most dynamic and the most efficient keeps its promises! The limited weight of the double layer dropstitch fused with an efficient shape provides optimized glide and speed. The width of 32 “and the soft rocker rocker smooth the board so that it remains stable and tolerant even in rough waters.
With double-chamber technology, Aztron redefines the safety standards of the stand-up paddle inflatable boards industry. Two characteristics mark the difference: the separate interior chamber ensures buoyancy of 50% of the total buoyancy of the board, thus guaranteeing the safety of the rider in case something happens on the water. The added chamber has an integrated construction with additional air pillars and side walls placed in the area where the paddler stands, which improves the rigidity of the board by 30%.
With the Aztron double chamber construction, the paddler has the impression of riding on a rigid board. At Aztron, double chamber technology is applied to all inflatable boards.
In 2020 Aztron brings two improvements on this board:
– The fin box goes from a key system to a US Box system
– The new transport bag is more qualitative with better finishes
Supplied with adjustable aluminum paddle, leash, double action inflator and 105 liter transport bag
• Double chamber construction for more safety and rigidity
• Double layer fusion technology on the fabric reduces the weight by 25% and increases the rigidity 30%
• High quality materials
• Optimal visual impact
• 5mm diamond grooved footpad for optimal grip and additional comfort
• The tail kick allows the rider to maximize the full performance of each turn
• D-rings of towing and for leash, quality transport of waterproof bags
• Elastic bridge at the front
• Central nylon handle with rubber reinforcement for more comfort and transport
• Removable central fin